Consent & Cookies
Collection and Usage of Personal Data
- Primary/Secondary Contact Informations (Phone/IDs/Communication Channels):
- Business Name(s)/URL(s):
- Physical/Virtual Location(s):
All of this data is securely preserved between the client and direct employees of Dourado Luxury Car. We take best measures to keep this data private and this is not revealed/disclosed/sold by us at any given point of time unless otherwise exclusively permitted/agreed upon by the client/user directly over written consent/agreement..
Behavioral Data: Due to the nature or Marketing industry we also receive and collect user data who are visiting/engaging/interacting on our websites. We also collect, study, analyze data of end customers/consumers/prospects and optimize various marketing campaigns for us and our client’s businesses, which is related to our projects. However, the information we collect here is more generic, vis-a-vis:
- Age group
- General Location (Not Addresses)
- Tastes & Preferences
- Names (only in cases of users filling out our contact forms/query forms on the website)
These information, however generic, are collected through tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Cookies, server logs etc. These information are collected solely based on need of the campaign and making improvements to our interaction with users visiting our website. We also collect data on behalf our clients and have access to their users.
Data Storage Policy
- All data is stored on our secure servers and within our internal databases. Only Dourado Cars officials, managers and active teams have access to information database. Incase of data breaches, all contacts are informed immediately within 72 hours of knowing.
- Once you have been contacted by a sales executive at Dourado Cars your details will be stored to the database. If you expressly request to not be contacted or data be removed from our database, we will comply on formal requests (Email/Agreements).
You can access your information that we have on record at any time during our working hours.
At any point whilst Dourado Luxury Car is in possession of, or processing your personal data, you will hold the following controls:
- Right of Access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that you have shared and we may have collected upon your express consent.
- Right of Rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Remove – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right of Migration – You have the right to migrate the data we hold regarding you or your business to another organisation. A formal consent will be required.
In case of further queries feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will not entertain the following requests:
1) Information about other people;
2) Opinions given in confidence;
3) Repeat requests or privileged information.
4) Other types of information may also be exempt under data protection laws (e.g. data relating to the commission of offences or estimates of damages).
3rd Party Access to Private Data
While we use 3rd party tools and software for our services to you, we are completely transparent about the resources in use and take prior consent before using them. For detailed information about these tool’s data collection policies, we encourage you to review them before consenting to usage. We are not liable or responsible for modifying or associating Dourado Luxury Car with these 3rd party tools at any point, unless otherwise stated.